I put a gallon of MMO in my gas tank...

Yes I know the correct ratio as I have been following it for years since I started to understand the combustion engine. But since this truck has the "bulletproof" Small Block 350 - I decided to try this overdose. As explained above - It ran on 4 cylinders due to the fact that the other 4 were too soaked in MMO/gas to create a spark at any type of load.

MMO works wonders in small engines. I don't think I'd use this quantity in a large gas engine. I run 4 oz per 5 gallons in small engines I never have those ethanol issues.

MolaKule

Staff member
I suspect the O2 and knock sensors were feeding erroneous data to the computer and because of this out-of-bounds data it really confused control of the spark timing and injector pulse widths. As another poster mentioned, you may want to change oil and filter pronto.

For absolutely no reason and purely for S&G I have added a gallon of Seafoam to the gas tank before fill up... (Got a good deal on it, so why not...) Halfway through the tank, zero side effects so far. P.S. It's just fun, for the purpose of "Let's see what happens". banana

Originally Posted by Vladiator
For absolutely no reason and purely for S&G I have added a gallon of Seafoam to the gas tank before fill up... (Got a good deal on it, so why not...) Halfway through the tank, zero side effects so far. P.S. It's just fun, for the purpose of "Let's see what happens". banana
Those results don't surprise me. It might have done some cleaning too.