Hyundai quality comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BAJA_05
Hyundai and quality -- DO NOT GO HAND IN HAND. Neighbors car engine drops 3 cylinders -- good friend of mines 2011 Sonata 2.4L with 96K drops multiple cylinders. I would not trust Hyundai further than I can spit. Just my opinion -- that is all.

It's always the brother's friend's cousin's roommate once knew someone...

Hyundai and quality -- DO NOT GO HAND IN HAND. Neighbors car engine drops 3 cylinders -- good friend of mines 2011 Sonata 2.4L with 96K drops multiple cylinders. I would not trust Hyundai further than I can spit. Just my opinion -- that is all.

How about those Subaru head gaskets?

At least Hyundai has stepped up to the plate on this issue. What did Subaru do all these years?

Glad to hear your friend got a free new engine from Hyundai.

Originally Posted by dishdude

Right!..."Old man Sedgwick down at the qwikie mart once saw a Hyundai sucked right up into the sky by one of those UFO thingy's" 🤣

Originally Posted by Nick1994

How about those Subaru head gaskets?

At least Hyundai has stepped up to the plate on this issue. What did Subaru do all these years?

Glad to hear your friend got a free new engine from Hyundai.

Or how 'bout FCA or Ford tranny's or VW cheating on emissions 🤣. Fact is, if you've been in the business of making cars long enough, you're gonna have some "problem child" vehicles now and then. And yeah, Hyundai did up the warranty on effected model years. They should have just owned the problem sooner IMO... that would have went a long way in customer service.

It's the Revenge of the Read Testers!

Funny how that seems to be.

I said good friend and neighbors car -- now you wanna discombobulate things. Stay loyal to your "generic Hyundais!!" Talk to ANY decent mechanic and listen what they say about Hyundais quality or how they retain there value. Try another nugget in your pipe while your at it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back