Hy-per Lube HPZ212 discontinued?

Cancer and haven’t worked since 2014. That’s what happens when you spend part of your teen years living on a rocket range/military base not that far from an old nuclear test zone. Cancer rate seven times the national average for ex residents.

I reached out to Rislone via Social Media and their respective website weeks ago. I asked about HPZ. No response. I infer from the lack there of, that it is no longer manufactured.

I reached out to Rislone via Social Media and their respective website weeks ago. I asked about HPZ. No response. I infer from the lack there of, that it is no longer manufactured.
It is still available on amazon.ca: Rislone Hy-per Lube Zinc Supplement

Can't seem to find it on .com at the moment.

However it looks to be changed from the old formula we liked, I point out the differences I could find here:

Cancer and haven’t worked since 2014. That’s what happens when you spend part of your teen years living on a rocket range/military base not that far from an old nuclear test zone. Cancer rate seven times the national average for ex residents.
Glad to hear your story. Far too many veterans are forgotten about what they did or where they did it. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like you have had the support you most certainly deserve for your time and service. Will keep people like you in my thoughts.

Glad to hear your story. Far too many veterans are forgotten about what they did or where they did it. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like you have had the support you most certainly deserve for your time and service. Will keep people like you in my thoughts.
Schoolboy when I lived in Woomera. Joined the military (RAAF) later

Back