how to get more volume win 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there a workaround for volume? Win 10 pro- have the speakers at lower right @ 100%. and in devices they are also at 100%
some youtube videos have low volume and I may be missing something.
thanks!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 928
Is there a workaround for volume? Win 10 pro- have the speakers at lower right @ 100%. and in devices they are also at 100%
thanks!

Is yours a laptop, desktop.....?
My laptop built-in speaker could sure use a boost. Always seems quiet - even at 100% volume. But my desktop blows volume loudly. Hardly ever exceeds 50% of the volume meter.

Originally Posted by 928
thanks!

Purchase an amplified set of speakers , possibly wit an additional speaker for " bass " . That is what I did .

I really wish that operating systems offered an easy-to-get-to and easy-to-use dynamic range compression; both to eek out some more subjective volume and to account for some sound sources that are unexpectedly loud. It'd also be nice if sites like YouTube automatically normalized the audio levels of uploaded content: We'd still be stuck with possibly erratic dynamic ranges but at least they'd all have peak levels at the same point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back