How low can Warren go?

Great price and think about this their a small company they aren't selling at a loss. The fact is they are being competitive while the big boys are keeping their hand firmly on your wallets hard selling you the our oil is 10X greater hype.

Great price and think about this their a small company they aren't selling at a loss. The fact is they are being competitive while the big boys are keeping their hand firmly on your wallets hard selling you the our oil is 10X greater hype.
You have to wonder how much the big boys spend on advertising.

When do you see any Warren products being advertised on TV or in print? I see SOPUS and XOM products advertised all the time.

I was going to buy Kirkland Signature 0W-20 off Costco.com until I read the reviews of how many damaged/leaky/dirty bottles were being delivered. Then I saw it in the store for $5 less. Made me a happy camper.

4WD

or they learn to exploit what you can call synthetic in the USA …

4WD

I worked with a finance guy from Costco. Some items are loss leaders to bring in the customers.
The $5 chickens and tire shop lose money. Maybe the food court as well... The Kirkland oil might be another?
They got busted doing that with gasoline

I suspect things like the $10.49/$2.49 (We have an included reporting tax but no sales tax here) clearance on RG&T is putting a dent in store brand sales.