How long does the AMSOIL UOA usually take?

Have you tracked the shipment? I think a week or so after oil-analyzers receives it, but that all depends on USPS

I’m not sure about the delivery time, because I buy the kit that doesn’t include shipping. However, as far as the lab completing the testing, I had one deliver at 2pm one day last week, and received the results the next morning.

I buy the kits with UPS prepaid shipping. Sample typically delivers to them in 2 days and it takes them another 2 days to get results to me by email. But it's been several months since I sent a sample in. I think late October was the last time I sent a sample in.

I've waited that long before. I'd call them up & tell them to put some speed on it. Make sure they have your email address.

I've waited that long before. I'd call them up & tell them to put some speed on it. Make sure they have your email address.
I wouldn't rush them. No pressure means the best odds for most accuracy in readings. If you rush the guy with the hangover, you may question the results in more than one place on that sheet of PDF paper.

So let the poor lad recover from his bar-time headache. Maybe even suggest Motrin instead of Tylenol for best recovery time.

I wouldn't rush them. No pressure means the best odds for most accuracy in readings. If you rush the guy with the hangover, you may question the results in more than one place on that sheet of PDF paper.

So let the poor lad recover from his bar-time headache. Maybe even suggest Motrin instead of Tylenol for best recovery time.
How do you equate waiting over two weeks for UOA is "Rushing a guy with a hangover"? Does Oil analyzers/Horizon employ working drunks? :unsure:

I just purchased a handful of prepaid Amsoil kits...because the Ft Wayne place took 3 weeks. Hopefully, I get that 2-3 day turnaround you other guys got. I'm trying to see if I solved a coolant contamination issue and want to do some short interval oil change checks for coolant.

Back