How do you get your news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I use chrome when getting my news; it auto translates. Then I check out news sources in Germany, France, Russia, Japan etc.
Foreign countries don't seem to have quite the political tenor of sources here. Still the news gets skewed. Anyway, after reading all the foreign press I can glean some semblance of what's happening
frown.gif

The comparison between the foreign press agencies can be quite wide too, but then there are times when they're all very close, and that just might be close the real story.
Agreed about Fox, CNN etc but Reuters it seems somewhat better.

I use internet news of foreign and domestic. I also read the extremist news left and right in USA to get perspectives on both sides.

Lots of realities out there.

Great question. While I don't want to reveal how I get my news I will say I don't get it via any of the traditional media. No NBC, CBS, Fox, MSNBC, ABC, CNN, etc....They are all a joke. I'm 47 and can say I was in the era of journalist. The media age has destroyed truth in reporting. Some better than others but end of day if there were standards they would all be unemployed even in this economy.

I'll add.......can't we just keep some things out of politics? Sports doesn't belong in the political realm. We need some aspect of life that we can just escape the constant political strain.

I used to watch Al Jazeera America before it got axed. Seemed to be a well balanced approach versus the hyperbole found on all the other networks. I also watch the BBC and Bloomberg.

Originally Posted by Donald
What about NPR or PBS? They have websites with stories so its not just broadcast.

Smug, elitist, and biased opinions skirting as news. Hate that my tax dollars fund them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back