How do you get a PNG picture to display like a JPG?

No idea. But can you save the png as a jpeg? Like, open in a different program and do a save-as.

Originally Posted by supton
But can you save the png as a jpeg? Like, open in a different program and do a save-as.
Nope, when I click, Save image as..., the only choice is PNG Image or All files.

Originally Posted by atikovi
But can you save the png as a jpeg? Like, open in a different program and do a save-as.
Nope, when I click, Save image as..., the only choice is PNG Image or All files.
Open it in Microsoft paint and then save it as a jpg.

Not sure what the end application is, but what I use, and very heavily, is the windows snipping tool. I just checked and it can save as jpeg. Open the picture. Open the snipping tool. Use the snipping tool to capture the image, then do save-as as a jpeg to the location of your choice.

Originally Posted by sasilverbullet
Originally Posted by atikovi
Open it in Microsoft paint and then save it as a jpg.
Yes this worked, thanks. Took me a while to find Paint on the computer though.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Take off everything after the .png, above is the same link you posted with the ?v=1571611511 portion removed.
Yup. It's not the PNG that's an issue. It's the text after it that throws forum software off.