How cheap is your gasoline lately?

97.9 per liter at Costco last night. Local stations were at 104.9 per liter.

They are jacking up prices due to hurricanes and because the end of August and labour Day weekends.

I filled up one car last Sunday 8/23/20 at $1.739 E/10, filled another one Friday morning at $1.779 E/10 and today when I was out since the hurricane hit TX and LA the cheapest thing I saw was $1.979 for E/15 and 1.999 for E/10 and $2.089 for E/0. The E/0 was cheaper accordingly than it usually is. I figure maybe they're still selling on gas they got before the storm hit. These are current prices in Russellville, KY.

About 2.59 , on up (reg.) in Eastern Pa. It's risen steadily for the past couple of weeks. Pa. has the highest state fuel taxes in the US.

Just noticed $1.869 per gallon for regular yesterday. Regular had been around $2.13 (and up for name brand).

Ha a newly rebuilt station (new tanks and everything else) had a "Gas Sale" at $1.999. Gotta go by today and se what they're chargin' now.

$1.96 just today, that seems to be the low price. Was $1.89 a couple weeks ago, then $2.25 for the storms now it is back down.

I paid $2.56 for the 93 today because my car seems to run better on the 93. That is still some cheap gas so. I didn't mind putting it in.

at the local citco station $2.11 regular as of 9/11/20 ... every other station around is still 2.45 give or take

Back