How are O'Reilly/Power Start batteries?

They are made by Deka. Been using their regular flooded batteries and on my second AGM battery in my Silverado. My first one I threw it in multiple vehicles and in one with a bad alternator so couldn't speak of the lifespan yet.

I had one in my race car 4 years till I slow drained it by leaving a switch on for 2 months. Case started getting puffy and wouldn't take a charge no matter what technique was used. Probably the worst way to kill a battery, I replaced it with the same.

We have an O'Reilly's next door to where I work. I buy batteries for all of our work trucks there. They hold up pretty well. I think the last one I changed out was 7 years old.

I have their Prius replacement AGM installed right now. If it makes it past the 3 year mark(which will be in January), which when the OEM GS Yuasa and Optima croaked I'll be happy.

I have started using O'Reillys batteries after having too many problems with NAPA Legend batteries leaking from the caps. I put their cheap group 65 Super Start Economy battery in my Explorer last December and it has always worked great with no leaking. I have had a group 59 Super Start Premium in my '02 Ranger since about July and so far none of the issues I had with the NAPA (Johnson Controls?) battery.

4 yrs with no issues on a flooded Superstart Extreme. 3 yrs on one that died under warranty, but some other manufacturers have died in a year. Way less corrosion than the JCI Batteries used in the past. I have been pleased with their performance

There was a 5 year old Super Start battery in my Mustang when I bought it, and it's still there. I've had no problems with it.