Havoline syn. $17.97 @ WM.com

6 quart “wine box“ thing. $17.97 on rollback. 2 boxes gets you just over $35 for free shipping. 5w20 and 5w30 flavors.

Usual BITOG disclaimers YMMV, Hopefully my post doesn’t waste Triple7’s time, etc etc.

Good deal but i wonder if my curbside recyclers will take this with the old oil in it? They do take 5 quart plastic.

I have played the walmart oil game for years. This one is not strong enough for me to bite.
I wait for the quaker state $7 Jugs to buy.
Then I typically combine them with quaker state mail in rebate to make them essentially free.

Tip for walmart buyers, always have the order shipped to your home.

Never use in store pickup.

Walmart will frequently only send 1 jug, on those 3 jug "packs".

In store will never resolve it, they only give option for money back and you get nothing.

Online, you call the 1800 number and they will mail the remaining items.

I have played the walmart oil game for years. This one is not strong enough for me to bite.
I wait for the quaker state $7 Jugs to buy.
Then I typically combine them with quaker state mail in rebate to make them essentially free.

Tip for walmart buyers, always have the order shipped to your home.

Never use in store pickup.

Walmart will frequently only send 1 jug, on those 3 jug "packs".

In store will never resolve it, they only give option for money back and you get nothing.

Online, you call the 1800 number and they will mail the remaining items.
Been ordering WM oil to be shipped to my home for over 4 years now. Never had a leaker and never had a missing Jug.

I had a leaker a while back. I filed a complaint online and they sent me another jug ASAP.

I bought 3 jugs of Magnatec 5w30 for moms ‘Yoda and dads tortoise SHO. I didn’t bother checking and come to find out, one was 5w20. I just used it in moms truck. That one was my fault. 🤷

I’ll do nothing but WM.com for oil now. Its too convenient.