Havoline 6 quart box spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had these in our wm’s too
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: Black_Thunder
Strange because I haven't seen Havoline in any walmarts around here for years. kinda disappeared the same time Tropartic did.

The only place i've seen Havoline besides parts stores is Fleet Farm and they sometimes have it only sale, but they don't have the Synblend. just regular, hm and then full synthetic

and i think you can only buy them in 6 packs as well. oh i just now realized its a pour-box.....well thats new

Rural King is loaded with red quart havoline and conventional
smile.gif

If you have a Rural King near you

Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: Black_Thunder
Strange because I haven't seen Havoline in any walmarts around here for years. kinda disappeared the same time Tropartic did.

The only place i've seen Havoline besides parts stores is Fleet Farm and they sometimes have it only sale, but they don't have the Synblend. just regular, hm and then full synthetic

and i think you can only buy them in 6 packs as well. oh i just now realized its a pour-box.....well thats new

Rural King is loaded with red quart havoline and conventional
smile.gif

If you have a Rural King near you

I never heard of Rural King until this forum, Never ever seen one, so I don't think there are any in my area.

its either Fleet Farm, Menards, Walmart etc and the closest Tractor Supply is 40 miles away.

We have these in our Wally World but I have only seen 5W20 and 10W30. There is a spot for 5W30 but it's always empty. They have regular and high mileage. I love it because I have been using Havoline HM for the last three years in my vehicles and they both take 6qts. I run 10W30 in them both (2003 Jeep GC with the HO 4.7 and 199K and a 1999 Suzuki with the 2.5 and 271K.)

^ Exactly. I'd like to see the 6 quart package catch on, even if its bottled.

Most of my vehicles take 5.5 to 6.5 quarts the bigger jug/box would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back