Happy 4th of July

4WD

What's for lunch or dinner? Baby back ribs are already by the oak smoke Local smoked and jalapeño sausage on deck Fresh corn on the cob Chipotle black beans Asparagus Sweet potato pie Cold water melon Ice tea with limes, lemon, our mints Stay cool !

4WD

Ok, let me put a bit more on the grill, my mask is sure gonna get smoky, ...·

Happy 4th! Charcoal burgers and dogs here. Went blueberry picking yesterday at a local farm and the wife is going to bake a homemade blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert. USA

Last edited:
BB-ribs rubbed, in the crock pot till around 5. Then off to the charcoal grill for finishing. Corn and some type of veggie. (Remember kids, corn is a starch.)

P
Originally Posted by 4WD
What's for lunch or dinner? Baby back ribs are already by the oak smoke Local smoked and jalapeño sausage on deck Fresh corn on the cob Chipotle black beans Asparagus Sweet potato pie Cold water melon Ice tea with limes, lemon, our mints Stay cool !
Some Pecan Pie and Rice Pudding would finish that off nicely. Happy 4th!

4WD

Yessir … had some pecan pie yesterday at a little soup and sandwich place Cheers ! 🥂

Originally Posted by 4WD
Maybe 4wd you are not as welfare as I thought LOL The lady and I had filet mignon and slow cooked green beans...