Gun cleaning supplies

I need to keep some organization for all my gun cleaning supplies, at one time, for all my cleaning supplies, I had a different size kit, for every caliber, that's when I was using aluminum rods.. then I started using brass rods, and had a big hit, in like a suitcase, and I had that for nearly 15 years. And just kept upgrading, jags and brushes over the years. Couple years ago I bought a pro shot, cleaning kit for a .45 stainless steel rod and then went ahead and bought, some jags and brushes, for different calibers. And have them sitting in a container. But I need something for organization, what do you guys do to keep stuff organized, Tackle box, separate cleaning kits one big clean kit? just need some ideas to get my mind rolling.
Thank you..

The entire back wall of one of the garage bays is given over to two different Dillon machines, a shelf above with 12 or 15 ammo cans for each caliber and caliber change kits. Underneath the bench is a lot of pounds of powder and projectiles.

So my opinion is, just go big. ;)

Now in full help to you, just get bore snakes. They work super, cover multiple calibers, dispense with potentially damaging rods, etc. You can make one “kit” with different snakes and you are done.

The entire back wall of one of the garage bays is given over to two different Dillon machines, a shelf above with 12 or 15 ammo cans for each caliber and caliber change kits. Underneath the bench is a lot of pounds of powder and projectiles.

So my opinion is, just go big. ;)

Now in full help to you, just get bore snakes. They work super, cover multiple calibers, dispense with potentially damaging rods, etc. You can make one “kit” with different snakes and you are done.
I already have everything, I'm just a little OCD In trying to keep it all neat. Everything is nearly brand new. I also clean everything from the breach end, to avoid potential damage.
Maybe you should start selling reloads on here. LOL 😅

I have a big red box with everything thrown together. Several kits and supplies I obtained over the years. I seem to be able to find what I need. I have several guns however I only shoot about 4 of them occasionally.

I need to keep some organization for all my gun cleaning supplies, at one time, for all my cleaning supplies, I had a different size kit, for every caliber, that's when I was using aluminum rods.. then I started using brass rods, and had a big hit, in like a suitcase, and I had that for nearly 15 years. And just kept upgrading, jags and brushes over the years. Couple years ago I bought a pro shot, cleaning kit for a .45 stainless steel rod and then went ahead and bought, some jags and brushes, for different calibers. And have them sitting in a container. But I need something for organization, what do you guys do to keep stuff organized, Tackle box, separate cleaning kits one big clean kit? just need some ideas to get my mind rolling.
Thank you..
I HAVE A ISSUE MULTI CALiBER KIT MADE BY OTIS, FITS 9, 45, 30 223, 12GA.

Back