grease comparable?

Can you mix
Valvoline full synthetic Synpower with Valvoline crimson heavy duty. They both are lithium base. What about Synpower with lucas Xtra heavy duty? This is for 2004 Chevy 2500hd for all the suspension and ujoint.

Thank you

The Lucas you mentioned is a polyurea base. Generally these don't mix well but given your application I think you could just flood the joint out until you see whatever new color of grease you switched to.

I personally have mixed multiple types and never had a failure that I could say was caused by grease. We have fan motors that might get Polyrex EM one time, Mystik JT-6 red the next and probably some Schaeffer 221 in the mix too as well as hundreds of other bearings with who knows what pumped in them.

The Lucas you mentioned is a polyurea base. Generally these don't mix well but given your application I think you could just flood the joint out until you see whatever new color of grease you switched to.

I personally have mixed multiple types and never had a failure that I could say was caused by grease. We have fan motors that might get Polyrex EM one time, Mystik JT-6 red the next and probably some Schaeffer 221 in the mix too as well as hundreds of other bearings with who knows what pumped in them.
thanks.

Back