This is my 3rd oil change and 2nd run using some of the old PAO based CJ-4 Delvac ESP I got in ‘15 for $8 a gallon after MIR. Vehicle is a 2017 GMC Canyon 4x4 CCLB w/ 2.8 duramax. 70% freeway / 30% city. 11,700 miles on truck and 5,300 on oil. Normal driving, sometimes with a payload of less than 1,000 #. Sometimes I take trips to the mountains, switchbacks and steep grades. I use the exhaust brake and manual shift the transmission to engine brake on these drives, about once per month. This is the hardest it’s been driven, no towing yet. Fueled exclusively with HVO dosed with Stanadyne PF @ 500:1 ratio. Changed oil early this time cause I had fuel dilution in my previous UOA FD looks like it’s under control now. Refilled with RLI BioSyn Homebrew 10w40. There is a thread on this oil I made in the VOA sub-forum. Overall the D1 ESP looks like it did really well, however there was some valvetrain noise at startup which I didn’t like which is why the BioSyn went in this time.