Garden of the Gods - Colorado Springs pictures

Originally Posted by NormanBuntz
Stunning, but not much social distancing to be found.

I think it's possible the OP's pics were taken before there was a such a thing.

Beautiful place, was there last fall. Unfortunately altitude and I don't play well together and I had a headache the whole time I was in Denver and Colorado Springs. My sister lives in the Black Forest at about 7500 feet and it was no kind of fun for me. We had been in Siesta Key at sea level, hopped a flight to Denver and drove to CS. I normally like to drink scotch pretty much all day given the opportunity, and all I did the whole time in CO was drink water...my wife thought I had lost my mind.

Originally Posted by CincyDavid
Beautiful place, was there last fall. Unfortunately altitude and I don't play well together and I had a headache the whole time I was in Denver and Colorado Springs. My sister lives in the Black Forest at about 7500 feet and it was no kind of fun for me. We had been in Siesta Key at sea level, hopped a flight to Denver and drove to CS. .

We flew out of Houston, arrived in Denver at noon. Rented a car and drove west directly to the peak of Mount Evans 14,260 ft. on the highest paved road in the USA. Even foot climbed to the pinnicle, and I was 54 at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZpP6DC-2A

So, from sea level to 14,200 ft. in just a few hours. Never had any problems with it.

Back