From my stash

Been carrying these around for way to long. A true blast from the past. Make an offer, just start by covering shipping.

IMG_20200118_121937355.jpg

CKN

I would really question shipping those any where. Next time you take your old oil somewhere...take those two as well. Hope you got them for .25 cent a quart...................

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CKN
I would really question shipping those any where. Next time you take your old oil somewhere...take those two as well. Hope you got them for .25 cent a quart...................
Oh no. I paid a lot more. According to the price tag that's still intact I gave $1.69 at Trak Auto. And before posting up here I did a eBay search of similar sold items. Believe it or not folks like this vintage stuff.

Good stuff to sell at a garage sale or flea market while you're selling other items at the same time. That way I'm not going through much effort to sell those two cans. smile If you have some cabinets in the garage you can always place them up high as wall art/decoration.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Fattylocks
Been carrying these around for way to long. A true blast from the past. Make an offer, just start by covering shipping.
Originally Posted by 1978elcamino
does anyone have any idea what year that was manufactured in?
Just a guess....... 1973.