Found Toshiba TF-50A810U19 tv,want to fix it.

You're going to have to do some digging to find a panel with the exact same pinout as the one in that set, and my guess is, it will cost more than a new TV. Its one thing to replace a power supply or logic board, but that panel is the most expensive part. Unless you're just a glutton for punishment and overspending(Or happen to own the exact model broken in the opposite way), the best place for a 50" TV with a broken panel is at the recycler.

The updated version of that TV is currently $329 on amazon.. definitely not worth messing with. It’s a lower end 4K tv, if you’re really wanting a 50” the TCL’s that 928 mentioned are pretty great.

These sets are throwaways. Power cords and remotes are about the only items worth getting and anything else, its time to pitch.

These sets are throwaways. Power cords and remotes are about the only items worth getting and anything else, its time to pitch.

To be fair, there's some fun parts in them if you're into playing with electronics. Usually have some cool little power supplies that can be repurposed.

My cousin asked me to get rid of a couple of 32 inch TV's to help her clean out her office.

They were tube tv's.

Nobody would take them so we had to pay the best buy recycling center 25 bucks each to take them.

I know that certain things on their list they take for free, but tube tv's are not one of them.

Back