Found this funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is stuff on Ebay for a higher price than Amazon. I am pretty confident about products from Amazon that they will be new, not returns and the warranty will apply. Not so sure with Ebay.

There is a lot of trust when ordering from Amazon on what you will get and even more importantly when you will get it. Other online ordering spots may be just as good, but not well known and folks are more likely to default to Amazon if it is also sold there.

Originally Posted by Kira
Like video stores. They came...they went.

Let's see how the HF stores close down. Who owns them.....or the land they're on?

REALLY?!?!

They have been around since 1977 and grown by 100 stores year over year since 2013. I have a team of engineers and technicians, and we use some HF tools personally and professionally...some of their stuff really can't be beat for the price. I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbor_Freight_Tools

Originally Posted by DriveHard
Originally Posted by Kira
Like video stores. They came...they went.

Let's see how the HF stores close down. Who owns them.....or the land they're on?

REALLY?!?!

They have been around since 1977 and grown by 100 stores year over year since 2013. I have a team of engineers and technicians, and we use some HF tools personally and professionally...some of their stuff really can't be beat for the price. I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbor_Freight_Tools

I'm sure that the building owners like having HF in their buildings. They can pay huge amounts of rent unlike smaller businesses.

Originally Posted by Donald
There is stuff on Ebay for a higher price than Amazon. I am pretty confident about products from Amazon that they will be new, not returns and the warranty will apply. Not so sure with Ebay.

Not the Amazon I know

Those same Torque wrenches are $9.99 with a coupon. It's being sold to people that aren't too smart or are on the other side of the world where Amazon will ship to.

Those same torque wrenches in Canada sell for more.

I doubt HF will close down anytime soon. The only way HF will close down, is if Wal-mart buys them and creates a massive tool section in their Superstores. That would be funny having people using coupons there... lol Wonder how many of us would try to use a 20% off coupon on 10 different items.

I'm confused. Is this the new math?

[Linked Image]

$60 divided by 3 items is... $20 per.

$20 per isn't that bad of a price, though, and it matches HF when not on sale.
21.gif

I did have to do a double take and make sure this was "Pittsburhg" or somesuch, it'd be funny if someone was trying to rip off Chinese ripoff stuff. You know it's all coming out of one factory line, just at different times and with different levels of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back