Ford Mustang Mach-E

I'm a Mustang guy through and through. I like it except for that hideous front "grille". If they can do the pivot to a 4 dr Mustang as well as Porsche pivoted to Panameras and SUVs I say good. One of my biggest "complaints" about mine is 0 back seat room. I'd imagine it puts off many prospective buyers.

If they hit their performance goals and the build quality is good they have a winner. GT model front end looks the best IMO but overall I like it. Ford still bulids the Mustang in many models including the GT350 and GT500. You can have it either way. ecoBoost,Screaming Voodo to electric. Good for Ford

I was pretty excited to see the Mach-E, but ultimately not so much... Even though I wasn't sure what to expect, I guess it was pretty much what I expected. I would have preferred more about the car than all the fluff. Being around Teslas for over 6 years takes the excitement out of this car; there was nothing new. They sure followed suit with Tesla's ideas, that's for sure. I do think this is an important car, much more so than the Taycan. And seems to have more tech than the Porsche. Ford will do well with this car; consumers will have another choice. All good.

4WD

Originally Posted by JEL01
Looks like a butchered F-Pace Hideous
Not everyone would like this either

F6B82E0D-B377-4794-90D5-0ACFA5B2681E.png

Last edited:
That front end looks like the Cheetos tiger. Using the Mustang name is a mistake in my opinion. Ford should have thought of something new.

Originally Posted by 4WD
Originally Posted by JEL01
Looks like a butchered F-Pace Hideous
Not everyone would like this either
Don't you drive a short bed regular cab chevy? Also ridiculous

Last edited: