Final Resting Place

If I am able to make it, I like my remains to be in these mountains. As a kid back in the 70's, we used to come here just for the fun of it. The road was just a small trail that took us 4-6 hours of just walking, my friend had some relatives that had a small house and some times we spent the night. The pleasure/ fun was during the night you could see all the stars and the beauty just above us. It was here where I learned that we are not the only residents and that we do need to leave some room others. It is just a thought at this moment but hoping it becomes a reality. I hope I did offended any one with my post.

Attachments

• IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 90
Beautiful area! I can certainly understand why you want to be there. I also had a couple of spots I picked out with one of them halfway around the planet but I think I want to go to a Vet cemetery. Always felt more comfortable around other vets and while I won’t know any different once gone, gives me comfort now.

Beautiful area! I can certainly understand why you want to be there. I also had a couple of spots I picked out with one of them halfway around the planet but I think I want to go to a Vet cemetery. Always felt more comfortable around other vets and while I won’t know any different once gone, gives me comfort now.

I do understand your comments regarding Vets, I spent 10 years on the reserves and my step father was on Vietnam.

I go on many hunting trips with my father in law to the Rocky mountains. He tells me if he doesn't come back to camp, not to come look for him. Let him be. Fine with me, but I am going to find him and get his gun. No sense in leaving it out to rust away.
Don't worry, he is leaving all his firearms to us anyway.

Approximately where were those pictures taken?

Is in the middle of the country in Mexico on the State of San Luis Potosi. My town is about 20 miles from the main high way and from their walking took 6 hours but know with new road takes about 1 hour.

Back