Females on Aircraft Carriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Department of the Navy is now assigning females to quarters

in a separate private "OFF LIMITS" area on all aircraft carriers.

While addressing all personnel at Pearl Harbor, CINCPAC advised,

"Female sleeping quarters will be "out-of-bounds" for all males.

Anyone caught breaking this rule will be fined $50 the first time."

An the Admiral continued,

"Anyone caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $150.

Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $500.

Are there any questions?"

At this point, a Sailor from the flight deck crew

stood up in the crowd and inquired:

"How much for a season pass?"

God bless the Aviation boatswains mates.

IBTL
spankme2.gif

FWIW - forgot which carrier but about 20 - 25 years ago when one returned to home port San Diego, exactly 1/3 - 43 of 129 - were pregnant.

One of the first with female crew.

Last edited:
I found a picture of a bunch of Aviation boatswains mates. I think the gal's are safe.

village people.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to understand how women volunteering to fight are a joke/ object.

Originally Posted by eljefino

I'm 100% with you on overall sentiment, but couldn't this joke could just as easily be interpreted as a shot at the men? (who are the main source of the problems if we're honest)

Originally Posted by d00df00d
I'm 100% with you on overall sentiment, but couldn't this joke could just as easily be interpreted as a shot at the men? (who are the main source of the problems if we're honest)

So you are saying the women have no self control or choice?

Guys, its just a joke, its in the humor section.

Originally Posted by spasm3
Originally Posted by d00df00d

So you are saying the women have no self control or choice?

I'm saying the men are far more likely to be the aggressors and to see women as targets than the other way around.

I thought that was one of the things the joke was getting at. It's why I found it funny, anyway. Figured I'd share that with eljefino in case he had missed it.
21.gif

Originally Posted by eljefino

C'mon you guys!

The joke is this: the man wants to visit the female quarters often.

Simple as that.

Quit reading more into a joke than was presented. It was a joke. Posted in the humor section. It was about a man's desire.

So, knock off the political interpretation/commentary.

Last edited:
They are on Subs now. They had to do a lot of changes to give them separate qtrs and heads. Wonder how the men's wives feel about that?

LOL $50 do you remember when you were 20 something? No first time they get caught in the women's quarters should be a dishonorable discharge.

Everyone is too sensitive nowadays it seems. I'm proud of all in the service whatever gender, preference, ethnicity, religion or lack thereof. Now back to insulting other branches of the service. Semper Paratus!

Originally Posted by sloinker
I found a picture of a bunch of Aviation boatswains mates. I think the gal's are safe.

In The American Navy, you allow native Indians & Dancing.
Respect.

The Love Boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will soon make another run,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Love Boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,has something for everyone!

Originally Posted by PimTac
Everyone is too sensitive nowadays it seems. I'm proud of all in the service whatever gender, preference, ethnicity, religion or lack thereof. Now back to insulting other branches of the service. Semper Paratus!

Speaking of Semper Paratus, a recent video from my old station.

https://www.facebook.com/436927019650635/posts/3635833023093336/?vh=e&d=n

I love the Oregon coast and have spent many a year vacationing along it. I'm looking for climate change to get that ocean warmed up a little. Wife and I are seriously talking of retiring to the Long Beach peninsula but Oregon, especially Brookings, is still on the list. Only 5-7 more years to go!

Originally Posted by PimTac

Speaking of Semper Paratus, a recent video from my old station.

https://www.facebook.com/436927019650635/posts/3635833023093336/?vh=e&d=n

I love the Oregon coast and have spent many a year vacationing along it. I'm looking for climate change to get that ocean warmed up a little. Wife and I are seriously talking of retiring to the Long Beach peninsula but Oregon, especially Brookings, is still on the list. Only 5-7 more years to go!

Yep it's a beautiful coastline.

Two things stick out in that video, the female coxswain did a great job backing up that 47 with the tow crossing a sloppy bar. The other is that lifeboat she is piloting is 63 years old and still running strong. Those 52 footers are true workhorses.

My very last call there was similar to that except I was the coxswain of a 44 footer towing a fishing vessel across with 15-18 foot swells right at the start of the ebb. The Victory backed us up just like she did in this call. That was 1980.

Last edited:
I hated going out in the 44's when I had to crew, which wasn't very often. Those things rode like corks in a waterfall. I preferred the 82' Point Ledge and it was on that boat that I had my hairiest ride. Had to go out a couple hundred miles and take a de-masted sailboat under tow. There were injuries on the boat and they air lifted off those two folks but we had to put a couple of our guys on the sail boat to set and take up drogues etc... All in 30-40 swells about 20 seconds apart. There exists a picture of that boat with me on it leaving the Noyo harbor in Fort Bragg, Ca. There is blue water over the whole boat except the radar array and tops of the HF antennas as we exited the bar. Yuck. No fun at all. Maybe for a coxswain like yourself but not as a helpless passenger like me.
[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back