Federated auto parts synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local parts store federated,locally owned run by super nice people

Anyways they have 5 quart jugs of 5w-30 syn for $19.99,anyone ever use federated oil? Who makes it?

Currently Use Mobil in 4.3 Chevy just looking for something cheaper and I go there anyways to get the Hastings oil filters at 5.00 each.

Thanks

Warren Distribution makes the oil for Federated Auto. I have run it in my Altima 3.5 VQ and was very pleased with it. It is Dexos gen 2 approved which means it is obviously a good product. It has the same Dexos approval number as Mag-1.. So it is rather likely it is the same oil in those Federated Auto containers. It has a lot of 200 plus of boron, 80 of molybdenum, 1300 of calcium, and 590 of magnesium. NOACK is around 12% I believe.

I like the guys up there at the Federated Auto near Richmond. I'm going back up there to get more of the Federated Auto full synthetic oil for my car. The lady's Camry runs very quiet on the Federated Auto synthetic blend as well. Getting more of that too.

Last edited:
The Petroleum Quality Institute of America (PQIA) test results on Federated motor oil reveal that both their conventional and synthetic are good oils. PQI

I would buy from your local parts people because they are nice people and I would use that oil because it’s good oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back