Fed ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by c502cid
FexEx has been a mess the past year or two. I get everything with a signature delivered to the local FedEx office. Sign up for both FedEx and UPS apps delivery messengers, saves a lot of time.

Amen to all three comments/suggestions.

As a plus, you will "never" get a package stolen.

Originally Posted by Chris142
I got a txt yesterday that said I was going to get a package delivered today between 8a and 9p. So I have been waiting around for it all day.

I just got a 2nd text that said it's delayed till Tuesday. Is this normal for Fed ex?

Give them a break for holidays. They get overwhelmed with packages up to and sadly past(missed) xmas and then it calms down and works out.

Anything requiring a signature and I have it diverted to a location for me to pick it up. FedEx office or Walgreens are the usual locations.

Porch pirates are a big issue. So I have things delivered to work. If I did not have that option, I think I would not mail order as much. I am thinking of building a delivery vault beside the porch if fed ex would use it.

Rod

I used have large car parts (tires) sent to work or a video store in a little strip mall locally that a friend used to own.

Christmas presents? If i was working or had something to do I would never hang around for it. I usually go in and check the option of waving a signature in the online application..

Now if someone sends perishable Omaha steaks? Feel free to steal that dog meat off my porch.

Seeing its going to be around 10 degrees F for the next few days it isn't going to spoil.

For the last 3 weeks Fedex has been coming to where I work 4/5 times a day 7 days a week to pick up packages of our products going out. So it's understandable if a few mistakes are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back