Favorite Oil Analysis Provider ?

The Wix kit on Amazon is usually $13 or less so you just need to pay around $4 for postage (first class parcel service under 13oz) to get a UOA for under $20. You'll get results within about 3 weeks via email or you can log onto their Webtrieve site to pull them yourself. The Wix kit includes TBN.

Blackstone is expensive in comparison and even MORE expensive when you pay them for TBN.

Blackstone - simply because they share a database of prior results from other examples.
This gives me a baseline from which to look at what my rig is showing.

I sent my Napa kit off to ALS a week ago and it still hasn’t showed as arrived which apparently is not uncommon from what I’ve read. Imthsi is the first time I’ve used the Napa kit. In the past I used Blackstone but it has gotten too expensive for me as I’m only really doing this for curiosity’s sake.

I have used Blackstone, Polaris, Wearcheck, and WIX (ALS).

Polaris is my lab, but you can get WIX kits at Rock Auto for $9.60. Search for part number 24077 on RA's site.

Is Polaris the only one seems to offer the most data for the price, assuming you bought it in bulk? It appears that NAPA/WIX only has TBN included but is there other alternatives that include TBN + TAN as well without paying $50/test?