Family farm and home Mobil Super 5000 $2.99 qt, -20deg washer fluid $.99 gallon

I just left our local Family Farm and home and found the Mobil super at $2.99 per qt. While not a great price its a pretty solid buy for individual qts, I picked up a few for my mower and snowblower.
-20 degree washer fluid also at 99 cents per gallon. I doubt youll find that any cheaper all winter.

That's a great price on the -20* washer fluid....it's $3.49 a gallon at WM....another item whose price has gone skyward in the last few years. The Mobil Super is not a great price unless it's the Mobil Super Synthetic.

I just left our local Family Farm and home and found the Mobil super at $2.99 per qt. While not a great price its a pretty solid buy for individual qts, I picked up a few for my mower and snowblower.
-20 degree washer fluid also at 99 cents per gallon. I doubt youll find that any cheaper all winter.
Your suppose to provide a link and a end of sale date if there is one

I'll try to grab some Washer Fluid. I use it in the black tank in our truck camper b/c it's cheaper than the "rv" stuff.

Your suppose to provide a link and a end of sale date if there is one
It came in a flyer in the mail. You can come over and see mine if you want. The Flyer says Nov 21-26 and theres a bunch of them near the front doors at ours.
BTW, its the Mobil super 5000 semi syn oil. I have used it a lot in the past and it has always been a good choice. We used it in some of the staff vehicles at work and it typically had good analysis results (my unscientific opinion)

It came in a flyer in the mail. You can come over and see mine if you want.
I'd come over but it's kinda chili today so Im staying indoors . I know about the sale for I was just looking at the add but the staff has rules they would like you to follow when posting sales .

dont know about the oil, But that washer fluid is a huggggeee deal.

I dont remember the last time washer fluid was buck, without some strings attached (buy expensive gas get to buy a washer fluid at a buck).

That’s a good price on the motor oil we get the windshield washer at dollar tree for 1.25 a gallon

Make sure its the -20 version. They have a gallon of "washer fluid" that is just blue water they sell also. No freeze protection or real cleaning ability.

Make sure its the -20 version. They have a gallon of "washer fluid" that is just blue water they sell also. No freeze protection or real cleaning ability.
Yea, the winter fluid at Dollar Tree is now a smaller size, about 2 quarts last time I saw it.

Back