Ever owned a vehicle(s) with only front seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by honeeagle
Fiat 850
lotus Elan
triumph spitfire
smart car
lotus europa

think that's it

Wow, lots of variety there!

About a year ago I was next to a car at traffic light and noticed a sign on the car. It stated something to the effect that rear seats removed for package delivery. As if removing the rear seats was illegal or something.

Yep, Barchetta is a two seater. Not powerful, but fun to drive and surprisingly comfortable (more than the MX-5 I went to try the other week at least!)

The MGB that was my daily driver in the early eighties and that still takes up space in my garage.
The Ford E350 that we currently have.

Aside from multiple regular cab pickup trucks, I owned a 1984 Ford EXP in the late 1980s, which was a 2-seater. Looked just like this:

[Linked Image]

Many vehicles spent most of their entire life with only one person in the driver's seat, which is the first one to wear out. I have had a few vehicles like that, as do many people driving giant crew cab pickups, etc.

Last edited:
[Linked Image]

My '94 Ranger is a factory two-seater. It has optional "sport bucket seats," which were designed more for Explorers than the handful of Ranger regular cabs with the option. They get squished on the back window. Still love them since I'm pretty short.

My '01 reg cab had a 3" longer cab and the school bus bench seat. That truck could legally seat three and physically fit four, at least in high school.

I had 5 people in my 2 seat 1965 Corvette coupe once. 3 in the front, 2 in the back, and no seatbelts.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JTK
Aside from multiple regular cab pickup trucks, I owned a 1984 Ford EXP in the late 1980s, which was a 2-seater. Looked just like this:

[Linked Image]

My brother had one. Loved the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back