ETENWOLF T300 Tire Pressure Gauge

IMG_0106.jpeg
IMG_0105.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg
IMG_0111.jpeg

Here is my new T300 tire gauge probe which I recently purchased online. It arrived with two Duracell alkaline batteries and a presta valve adapter (seen above). This gauge was advertised with a level 2A accuracy grade but my calibration certificate shows a 3A rating! I don’t think I have ever seen an electronic device over-deliver in this manner and was pleasantly surprised.

I, too, grabbed one with the recent Lightning Deal.

This is my first non-traditional (manual pencil style) pressure gauge so maybe I’m missing a detail…

I haven’t been able to figure it out yet, but I noticed it will take two tries to get the accurate pressure reading. The first press gets me precisely half of what the second press will get. Scale is always in PSI.

For example, put gauge to valve stem, press once, it reads 16.4. Press it into the valve again and it reads 32.8. The second reading is obviously the correct one.

For a cheap tire gauge, it's a nice piece of kit, and one could do worse.

That said, I wouldn't consider the "certificate" any any sort of credential, and trust only that it I've found it deviates only slightly from some other quality gauges I have.

I'm a bit jealous of the little pouch they might have included at one point, according to one of the reviews.

Too bad someone didn't proofread the revised box labeling before signing off on it.

Back