Engagement Ring Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened a few months ago but I figured that I share with my BITOG family.

She chose the setting, I picked out the stone.

It was a bit nervous to make such a large purchase online, but I highly recommend Brian Gavin Diamonds in Houston if you are in the market. His pricing is higher than some of the other online vendors but it is very competitive with retail jewelry shops.

diamond1.jpg

BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan3_061819.jpg

BrianGavin_Fishtail_MWan2_061819.jpg

Good for you Michael. Well done.
Looks like that new car ain't coming anytime soon...

For those of you who have not met The Critic, I can tell you he is a straight up guy; a decent guy who freely shares his considerable knowledge and time.
He offered to help me out of the blue to replace the starter on Sue's beloved TSX.
Shoulda took him up... Dang!

Gorgeous ring and a beautiful hand wearing it! Congratulations to you both. You've done well grasshoppa.

Thank you everyone!

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk

For those of you who have not met The Critic, I can tell you he is a straight up guy; a decent guy who freely shares his considerable knowledge and time.
He offered to help me out of the blue to replace the starter on Sue's beloved TSX.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by john_pifer
Awesome ring! Bet she loves it!

Huge congratulations and the very best of luck!

Thank you! I remember your thread about the ring. I hope yours turned out well too.

Originally Posted by The Critic
Thank you everyone!

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk

Thank you.

Originally Posted by john_pifer
Awesome ring! Bet she loves it!

Huge congratulations and the very best of luck!

Thank you! I remember your thread about the ring. I hope yours turned out well too.

Man. It turned out wonderfully. Ended up with a piece from Brilliant Earth. Rented us a cabin in Pigeon Forge, TN, and proposed near Laurel Falls in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, in October. She said yes, and my cousin, who's a photographer, took pictures! Maybe I'll post some here.

Wedding in April!

Remember, if she's successful it is her doing. If she fails then it's your fault. LOL
Congratulations to you both. Now you can save 15% or more by switching to GEICO.

Very nice ring and congratulations. I wish you both a very happy and fruitful marriage. And by fruitful I don't mean having children only, because that's what many associate marriage with.
What I mean is that you will form a very successful team that will help you overcome many life challenges that are ahead as well as have a blast together.

Now, if yours or hers parents are like mine or my wife's they will be asking for grand kids soon
lol.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back