Encyclopedia of Lubricants and Lubrication

Ah, I have full access to it, and I thought everyone had access to it. It turns out that even after I disconnected my VPN, my browser kept my institutional login, and that's why I still had full access, which made me think it was available to everyone for free.
33.gif

It's a pity because it is a great encyclopedia.
frown.gif
It is a very useful reference when you want to look up something about lubrication and lubricants.

However, if you are a student, staff, or faculty in a university, you may have free full access through VPN or on your school's network, as most universities are subscribed to Springer. I know most people aren't, but at least those can access it.

Its good for what it is ( basically an in depth reference to general technologies in the field) and along with its companion "Encyclopedia of Tribology" they are good references and I use them both all the time.

If its just for automotive stuff then they would be serious overkill

Originally Posted by ABN_CBT_ENGR
Its good for what it is ( basically an in depth reference to general technologies in the field) and along with its companion "Encyclopedia of Tribology" they are good references and I use them both all the time.

If its just for automotive stuff then they would be serious overkill

Thanks for the heads-up on the other one. Here are links for those who have free institutional access.

Back