Dom Lagana Update

Just thought I'd post an update on how Dom Lagana is doing.

He's a good guy. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

That's terrible. I grew up with Dom, though hadn't stayed in touch since our early teens.
Crazy to see this pop up. Great guy, great family.

I've been thinking about him. The accident sounded really bad based off of his injuries, but I haven't really been able to see what happened. Either way I wish him a speedy recovery and I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

He's got a very difficult road ahead. None of the posted updates have been entirely forthcoming. I'm not sure why, but it's not mine to question.

Wow... that article really lays out some rough details. Totally amazing how he's pulled through this so far. Will be interesting to see where this next chapter in life will lead him.

Good thoughts heading his way! :)

Amazing... The strength of his spirit and determination.

Also amazing... All of those really good, good people around him and who have helped him and his family.

Wow... that article really lays out some rough details. Totally amazing how he's pulled through this so far. Will be interesting to see where this next chapter in life will lead him.

Good thoughts heading his way! :)

I know he plans to get back to doing exactly what he was doing. Racing, tuning, etc.

I think he'll do it. (y)

Back