Dog attacks coronavirus

My wife got our boston this toy. It looks like a coronavirus!
IMG_20200915_211132180.jpg
IMG_20200915_210909826.jpg
IMG_20200915_210816123.jpg

well done.
have Ruffus bury that in the backyard & call Dr. Fauci.
Our great American Terror is over.
I declare Sept.15th National Thank Ruffus Day. Federal h-day too, of course.

Not aimed at you, SIlver, but I wonder how many people actually believe the coronavirus has red tips? I also do scanning electron microscopy (SEM). You don't see color in the SEM. The coronavirus detail is smaller than light wavelengths can resolve. Many SEM operators colorize their pictures for publication.... much like Turner did for classic black and white movies. It makes for a more interesting SEM image.

Here is an actual image of coronavirus. I estimate it's at 500,000X magnification, making it an image from a transmission electron microscope.

coronavirus2.gif

Last edited:
Not aimed at you, SIlver, but I wonder how many people actually believe the coronavirus has red tips? I also do scanning electron microscopy (SEM). You don't see color in the SEM. The coronavirus detail is smaller than light wavelengths can resolve. Many SEM operators colorize their pictures for publication.... much like Turner did for classic black and white movies. It makes for a more interesting SEM image.

Here is an actual image of coronavirus. I estimate it's at 500,000X magnification, making it an image from a transmission electron microscope.
I was joking. But your point is well taken. The color of the tips depends on what partisan cult you belong to!

View attachment 29531

Cool image!

I hope most of you realize i posted it in the humor section!

Back