Do you use USPS informed delivery and worry about what's coming that day?

Your link doesn’t work it’s a pay wall and I see nothing about taxpayers subsidizing the USPS.
I would be interested if you could come up with a source that says otherwise.

Or even better since you say the article I posted literally says otherwise simply just copy and quote it

I’m not saying you are wrong I’m saying you’re calling me wrong so provide the information to show that
All it takes is a cursory google to find out that the USPS has enjoyed subsidies that the taxpayers have ultimately paid for. I'm not copying and pasting paid content. Here's another article, with a more passive paywall that you can read around. Ultimately, the reality is that the USPS has operated at a net loss for the past 15+ years (LINK). It's also a major reason why the current administration has already pushed through the Postal Service Reform Act, which features prominently $107 Billion taxpayer assistance (LINK). I'm not going to debate that the USPS hasn't tried to exist on its own without taxpayer funding, but the reality is that its failed in that regard. I guess e-mail was just too much to overcome, but regardless, their service is crappy at best.

Your link doesn’t work it’s a pay wall and I see nothing about taxpayers subsidizing the USPS.

Congress approved cash appropriations to the USPS.

Anyway I met the FBI lady who reads all the scanned mail. She’s a mean one. Does not like GOA, SAF, RTKBA type mail.

Congress approved cash appropriations to the USPS.

Anyway I met the FBI lady who reads all the scanned mail. She’s a mean one. Does not like GOA, SAF, RTKBA type mail.
To the first part of your post, I would ask how when and where.
For the second part, I have no idea what you’re talking about with the FBI lol

I recall from B school that the USPS had an uphill climb. It had to deliver to places UPS and co would never bother (and they surcharge to undesirable addresses in a metro area!). And they are run for profit.

Anyway today is an exciting day in informed delivery.

1. School tax bill due 8/31 (the largest by far of our 3 bills in PA)

2. The energy switch letter to 5.9 cents per kWh from 10.1

3. DMV letter likely renewal on the ‘06 (don’t need them as we can go online without the letter at all)

My "informed delivery" for letters has been broken for most of this week. Packages are still getting posted as usual.

Anyone else seeing issues?

My "informed delivery" for letters has been broken for most of this week. Packages are still getting posted as usual.

Anyone else seeing issues?
Just checked, and mine shows a Citi Cc statement is coming today.

I use it and like it. Once we were to receive several pieces of mail and nothing arrived. We reported this to USPS but there was no response. One mail piece was a Netflix DVD but at least they sent us a new one. Over all though I think it is a useful service.

I have whatever I can sent to a PO box. Informed delivery let's me know if I need to make a special trip to check it.

Back