Do engine oil additives actually work? (aftermarket ones)

That 600 is amazing for eliminating brake fade. I use it in my Beta's clutch MC. I can abuse it and not lose the lever.

That 600 is amazing for eliminating brake fade. I use it in my Beta's clutch MC. I can abuse it and not lose the lever.
I did a brake upgrade this year and this was part of it - EBC Redstuff pads, Stoptech Sport slotted rotors one size up from what my car came with, ss lines, and some Audi brake ducts.

It's more...when you're used to see Motul products (granted, not all of them, not the 300V line except for motorcycles) in supermarkets at relatively competitive prices compared to Shell or Total, and then you see how it's marketed in North America (and maybe elsewhere), you wonder!
But I'm not here to complain about their marketing (clearly they have to capitalize on their best products and sell it as high end to make a difference, I get that), I just don't feel "on phase" with some discussions about Motul because I'd have a hard time getting them at "US price" when I'm used to get them at "regular price" :LOL:

Same comment applies to Total products, I see some stores trying to sell it as fancy stuff. But it's good to have choices, many of these products have their value and I'm glad to be able to find them in Canada or US.

Edit: sorry for the OT /

I've purchased two cases of Motul 0w-30 on Amazon for a wickedly good price in the past, still have an unopened one. I ran it in my Expedition. They make good oil. Have absolutely no idea what I'm going to run this case I have now in though, lol

I've purchased two cases of Motul 0w-30 on Amazon for a wickedly good price in the past, still have an unopened one. I ran it in my Expedition. They make good oil. Have absolutely no idea what I'm going to run this case I have now in though, lol

Good news is you have 2 pretty new vehicles to decide. Wow!! The SRT!! Anything Chrysler makes "SRT" has sick HP.

Back