Dirty play by Warrior's Draymond Green !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Draymond Green is in danger of being suspended for game 4 of the Western Conference Finals after he landed a kick straight to the groin of Thunder big man Steven Adams midway through Oklahoma City's 133-105 Game 3 victory.

Green and Adams have scrapped throughout the series; after game 2, during which Adams also took a shot to the groin from Green, Adams said Green had reached "peak annoying-ness." But Adams is now undoubtedly reconsidering his previous claim.

Quote:
Here's the play in question from Sunday night. As Green drove to the basket, Adams fouled him under the rim. Coming down from the shot attempt, as Green looked to be selling the foul to the refs, he caught Adams between the legs with a kick.

Many watching, however, felt that Green's kick was clearly intentional, though maybe not to the exact spot where it landed. On SportsCenter after the game, Brendan Haywood said he thought Green meant to kick Adams, and he called for Green to be suspended.

CjGi8z-XIAAJYMg.jpg

Two games in a row Draymond Green kick straight to the groin of Steven Adams, coincidence ? Probably not.

If dahntay Jones got suspended Draymond better be. Hes prob still [censored] from when adams called them all monkeys.

If someone would kick curry in the balls they would be ejected instantly

Green will get a pass.

Reverse this, have Adams kick Green the same way, and RACISM allegations would be all over ESPN, Fox Sports, etc. NBA shooting styles do NOT include following through like a football player punting a football.

Won't matter. Green will get a pass.

I live in the Bay Area and I'm a Warriors fan but I think the Warriors are starting to exhibit both frustration and plays that don't particularly show a lot of brain synapse firing. Curry going for that loose ball into the stands after the issue with his knee doesn't strike me as well thought out. Naturally, it was "why didn't someone break his fall??" versus "[censored] is he going for a ball for when he's barely back in the roster??" Playing with drive is different than the MVP and team catalyst being out for the rest of the playoffs and it almost seems like the Dubs are starting to breath their own atmosphere to their detriment. We'll see...

Second blow from green to adam's undercarriage this series.

Should get 1 game suspension...looks really on purpose and his history.

Warriors have gone from fun to watch and entertaining, to a bunch of privileged jerks in a year. I hope they don't win another game.

Green not suspended Nba announced what a joke they are doing everything possible to let gsw win give them wayyyy to many days off in btw games

Originally Posted By: rickmeseke
Hes prob still [censored] from when adams called them all monkeys.

Adams is a Kiwi, with a Tongan mother, calling someone a little monkey is not a racial slur here at all...usually what you call your kids on Xmas Day. He's still coming to grips on how to speak American. He should get his big sister to sort these guys out - she's a double Olympic and 4 time World champion shot-putter.

Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Gee...an NBA player is a thug! I am...totally not surprised.

The NBA is all thugs...I can't believe anyone still watches it...

Originally Posted By: grampi

Do you really believe that all NBA players (over 1,000 of them on active rosters) are thugs?

Originally Posted By: SeaJay
Originally Posted By: grampi

Do you really believe that all NBA players (over 1,000 of them on active rosters) are thugs?

No, but the vast majority are...

I agree. A generation ago, NBA players weren't "perfect" by any means, but most would basically pass for regular (although rich) guys.

Now thugs and gangsters abound.

Originally Posted By: Rand
Second blow from green to adam's undercarriage this series.

Should get 1 game suspension...looks really on purpose and his history.

He's done it twice in one series? Ban him for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back