Deutsch Air Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Autozone stores around me stopped carrying them about a year ago. I think they are made by one of the bigger manufacturers either STP or Bosch so the same filters may be on the shelf under a different name.

I used Deutsch air and oil filters for at least 8 years on my cars until recently. No complaints....sorry just opinion no real data on them.

Deutsch filters were made by Champion, as are SuperTech, K&N, STP, Lee, Bosch, and AC. They were Autozone's "store" brand, but for some reason they've stopped carrying them. I guess they decided there was more profit in selling other brands rather than having one of their own.

if you want the best non oiled filter that filters 99.9% of all particles and flows 800 cfm store bought filter does about 500 cfms and filters 85-90% maybe...find a dealer that sells donaldson filters...they sell to the heavy duty industry...i.e. cat, cummins, detroit diesel, locomotives etc. they make and put the same quality in all their filters...go to the donaldson web site www.donaldson.com

I only use OEM filters on my cars. I have looked at every aftermarket paper filters I could find and all had less media area than the OEM version. This was on my BMW, the Jimmy, and also notice it on a Camry. Three-strikes and you're outta here aftermarket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back