Craftsman oil & filter

Geez now we got to cut one of these open and see who is making filters in golden MN....

Cant say i I blame them, they paid for the name, might as well use it....

The Depot has Milwaukee everything...

Last edited:
The “producer” is a company called Lube-Tech, they are a distributor of Kendall and others, I wouldn’t be surprised if the oil is ConocoPhillips, although there’s no MSDS nor SDS listed on their site for it-and I’ve seen their oil in c-stores before. The filter looks a lot like a red Sure Grip coated Champ or Fram. Oil prices are up, but that price for no name unknown stuff is a little ridiculous. Like AAP’s “Die Hard” batteries that have nothing in common with the EP Sears ones…

Well, it does have everything included for that price. ;) Still need a drain pan though.

Odd looking quart bottle tops. Bottle shape kinda reminds me of the XOM quart bottles of the past.

There is even one that has a half a quart with it...

Need to work on their application guide/know thier audience, no application listed for Rangers, Tacomas, Frontiers, Colorado or Canyon i see...

I don't get the point, it's not like they're going to carry them in store and you can go right to a nearby AutoZone and get one of their oil change
deals for the store brand and a new drainplug gasket for about 30% less
1679253929033.jpg

Back