Costco fuel prices now available on their own website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how long this has been going on. I know quite a few readers here use GasBuddy to check fuel prices, but I'm not sure what other fuel retailers specifically advertise their individual locations' fuel prices. It does require clicking on where it says "Gas Station". I picked this one because it's alphabetically the first one that has diesel.

https://www.costco.com/warehouse-locations/anchorage-ak-10.html
Gas Hours
Mon-Fri. 6:00am - 9:30pm
Sat. 7:00am - 7:00pm
Sun. 7:00am - 7:00pm

Regular $2.799
Premium $2.999
Diesel $2.859

Prices shown here are updated frequently, but may not reflect the price at the pump at the time of purchase. All sales will be made at the price posted on the pumps at each Costco location at the time of purchase.

Thanks! Added to my favorites. Costco Regular is $1.979 here. Per Gas Buddy, the average cost of gas in Baton Rouge is $2.22 today.

Originally Posted by Geauxtiger
Thanks! Added to my favorites. Costco Regular is $1.979 here. Per Gas Buddy, the average cost of gas in Baton Rouge is $2.22 today.

$2.95 here in the seatlle area costcos

Originally Posted by WhyMe

$2.95 here in the seatlle area costcos

But the avg price in Seattle is $3.44, so Costco is a really good deal for you

wow, i'm sure there are places in California that are double that cost! 2.59 here in Utah, you have an awesome price right now.

I have called gas stations in pasty to see if the prices on gas buddy were correct because they were so much lower it seemed wrong. They refused to tell me the price or if what gasbuddy listed was correct. Like they had been coached not to tell.

$2.31 for my Costco in NJ but we have a very heavy gas tax of 41.4¢/gal. It use to be 10.4¢.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing - I have used Gasbuddy to confirm local prices in the past
thumbsup2.gif

gasbuddy sort of worthless here

we now have the proliferation of easy pay and advantage pay discounts..

so one station is 2.49 adv pay price 2.39

another station is 2.59 adv pay price 2.29

gasbuddy only lists the "regular" price not the discounted price.

filled up last night for $1.79 at the waterloo rd getgo since I was driving by, meanwhile the one by my house was 2.49 (would have been 2.09 with discount)

Originally Posted by Rand
gasbuddy sort of worthless here

we now have the proliferation of easy pay and advantage pay discounts..

so one station is 2.49 adv pay price 2.39

another station is 2.59 adv pay price 2.29

gasbuddy only lists the "regular" price not the discounted price.

filled up last night for $1.79 at the waterloo rd getgo since I was driving by, meanwhile the one by my house was 2.49 (would have been 2.09 with discount)

What's the definition of "advantage pay"?

At least I've seen GasBuddy has a switch on their app to show cash or credit prices. And for the website I see that they show all prices.

And judging total price may differ depending on payment type. Most of the fuel stations have a cash price, then a credit/debit price. Arco stations typically don't take credit card (there are exceptions), and they have a cash/debit price, although there's a single-transaction surcharge for using debit. Costco doesn't charge a premium for any form of payment. I've also seen supermarkets with gas stations that have a cash/debit price without any surcharge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back