Costco food court new cookie

Hello fellow oil buddies ❤️

Has anyone tried the new chocolate chip cookie at the Costco food court? I love me some good cookies but wondering if this is any good. It’s priced at $2.50 so a little less than a super tech ph3614

It sure is my friend. The hotdog pizza and rotisserie chicken simply cannot be beat!

My son (ex-pro chef) is a Costco bakery crew leader (doesn't want management) and said his store alone made 10,000 pumpkin pies between Thanksgiving and Christmas!
What’s his opinion on the cookie though?

Heard it was like 600 calories.............Happy New year.......

His store is not selling them yet.

Another story he shared with me: A "high-end" $$$ bagel shop in our nearby city gets their bagels from Costco, lol.
No way, that’s crazy! I will say, I had some bagels from work today that someone brought in and I def think Costco’s are better quality!

They sound delicious after watching a few YouTube videos. Crispy outside, soft inside, warm, two different types of chocolates used and yes 750 calories. Need to eat them with milk was mentioned also.

O.k., I got to try one today. WAY too rich for me. More chocolate than cookie dough type of thing going on.

I didn't like the roast beef sandwich, 9$ was too much for what I saw.
Will try the cookie !

Back