Cool New Product at Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Best Buy today and they have an intriguing new product called a "Polaroid" camera.

According to the brochure, unlike a cellphone picture which never leaves the screen, with this new "Polaroid" camera, you can squeeze off a shot wait sixty seconds and have a printed picture to pass around.

What will they think of next?

I saw something in the car audio section where you put these round "music discs" in a slot and the radio plays songs "recorded" on the disc.

I saw this displayed on the center of a Home Depot of all places. Kind of pricy at 88 or so dollars, if if it was 50 or less I would have definitely bought it.

Some day they will invent a phone that you just talk in to and the other person hears you. It will be great, no more typing out conversations!
lol.gif

Originally Posted by tom slick
Some day they will invent a phone that you just talk in to and the other person hears you. It will be great, no more typing out conversations!
lol.gif

Just use the microphone option and speak into the phone so you can skip the typing.

I think I got one of those Kodak ones a long time ago. Wasn't that much at the time, maybe 15-30 but like razors, they made their money on the film packs.

Maybe I will buy a turntable one day so I can listen to my old vinyl records. Threw my old one away a long time ago. You used to have to buy needles for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back