Confused Over Oil Specs For Ford Raptor 3.5tt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dave1251
You have to buy the clearance oil before one of the managers realizes it's on clearance. If not he/she will hoard it for a friend and sell it long before most people here can read the post and go to AutoZone to purchase the clearance oil.

And how often does oil go on clearance, This is the 1st time I've set foot in a auto zone in years lol, guess I need to walk thru it once or twice a month checking things out.

Have not been in a Walmart in months, really need to get out more often lol....however, have blizzard warnings out now, roads are closed and it's nasty cold/snowing and freezing fog, so sitting by the wood stove, sipping some bullet rye soaking in the heat.

Originally Posted by Shrike9
Originally Posted by dave1251
You have to buy the clearance oil before one of the managers realizes it's on clearance. If not he/she will hoard it for a friend and sell it long before most people here can read the post and go to AutoZone to purchase the clearance oil.

And how often does oil go on clearance, This is the 1st time I've set foot in a auto zone in years lol, guess I need to walk thru it once or twice a month checking things out.

Have not been in a Walmart in months, really need to get out more often lol....however, have blizzard warnings out now, roads are closed and it's nasty cold/snowing and freezing fog, so sitting by the wood stove, sipping some bullet rye soaking in the heat.

It normally happens in the fall each year.

Originally Posted by Shrike9
so sitting by the wood stove, sipping some bullet rye soaking in the heat.

It sounds like you have life under control, good work.

After hearing about these oil clearances at Auto Zone, I decided to check my local one out as a learning experience. So no doubt, there were clearances all right. Only in sign only. Although, there were (2) M1AP 0w20 Qt. bottles. I would of token 5, if they had 3 more. So yep, according to what they say.

Actually had one tell me he waited a day and then cleaned out 100% of the M1 AP 0w20 and had 20% employee discount on top of clearance price. Tells me that as I'm buying 5w30 but preferred 0w20 in my stash.

Ahhh, so it's a hit or miss kind of thing on the fall & employees can finagle a 1st come first serve kind of deal.

Your walking out of the store, not buying anything, is surely not what they want either. No product, no trade, sir. Have a good day hoarding your oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back