Co workers cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a cat for years. Left him out most evenings and he would knock off mice and gofers. At 2 to 3 AM, came up to our BR window, scratched in the screen to be let in.

Miss him a lot.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
if you want one go get one. Plenty of them in shelters.

So true
frown.gif

Just seeing the title I was imagining you were complaining about being allergic to your coworker because of cat hair etc on their clothes.. (I've seen it at happen at work)

Glad it was something happier.

Originally Posted By: Rand
Just seeing the title I was imagining you were complaining about being allergic to your coworker because of cat hair etc on their clothes.. (I've seen it at happen at work)

Glad it was something happier.

I help co worker here and there and his cats love me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Looks like a fat cat. Unless she's pregnant. Then you can get one of her kittens.
smile.gif

Yes, shes a fat cat. When Chloe; their black cat messes with her, Sami will chase her down and corner her and they have stare down. Its cool to witness

My best friend picked up and adopted a stray cat in Sudlersville, MD. My friend died suddenly and his kids did not want the cat. I became a semi reluctant cat owner but really grew to love the little varmint. I fixed up a dog house with thermostat controlled electric heater. This 15 pound fixed male kept our yard and home mouse free.

RIP Rovercat

If you want a cat, then get it.

They are nearly always free (unless you want a poncy one), a few hundred in early vet bills (vax, desex, microchip), then it's food, litter trays, and most importantly toys.

Originally Posted By: Oldtom
My best friend picked up and adopted a stray cat in Sudlersville, MD. My friend died suddenly and his kids did not want the cat. I became a semi reluctant cat owner but really grew to love the little varmint. I fixed up a dog house with thermostat controlled electric heater. This 15 pound fixed male kept our yard and home mouse free.

RIP Rovercat

Haven't heard the town of Sudlersville mentioned in a long while. All my family is from the Massy, Millington areas, as well Sudlersville. As far as cats , always had one or two.

We have two cats. both were rescued by my Daughter. My Wife and I liked them enough to keep them when She moved away.

The Keeks sleeping on me as I'm playing records haha. She loves listening to music. I was listening to the Riot on Sunset Strip soundtrack
laugh.gif

There is a nice shooting range in Sudlersville. My buddy was at the range and stopped at a local store for a snack. A little kitten was crying and begging for attention. The store owner said evil people dropped unwanted pets out there all the time. Bob's dog had just died.

Bob took the kitten. He grew into a magnificent 15 pound bruiser. We should have named him mouserator. Rip Bob and Rovercat.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
The Keeks sleeping on me as I'm playing records haha. She loves listening to music. I was listening to the Riot on Sunset Strip soundtrack
laugh.gif

Yeah, look at that paw
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back