Chevy Suburban on Hollywood walk of fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GMguy84
Originally Posted by PimTac
If I had to pick a car it would be the Bullitt Mustang or the James Bond Aston Martin.

Back to the future DeLorean or KITT

I'm biased on KITT............ cause..............well

I own him
13.gif

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dave

I can't convey how much I love this.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ls1mike
Originally Posted by PimTac
If I had to pick a car it would be the Bullitt Mustang or the James Bond Aston Martin.

Back to the future DeLorean or KITT

I'm biased on KITT............ cause..............well

I own him
13.gif

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dave

I can't convey how much I love this.
smile.gif

Thanks, Just a exterior replica for now. The dash and all the KITT interior electronics run close to $10K and there's a 1 year waiting period on it

Have my car since 2003, it's a TRUE 82 T/A Crossfire with WS6 suspension, I was able to obtain a GM build sheet for one of the ACTUAL cars used on Knight RIder and my car was made(Van Nuys factory) same week
smile.gif

Have turned down $25K offer on it, NOPE !! I'm NEVER EVER gonna sell this car
13.gif

Dave

P.S He does talk
34.gif

Last edited:
GM build sheet for one of the ACTUAL cars used on Knight RIder and my car was made(Van Nuys factory) same week
smile.gif

The Build Sheet should include David Hasselhoff. I hear he's not doing anything these days. Should be available to drive it around for you.

Originally Posted by paoester
GM build sheet for one of the ACTUAL cars used on Knight RIder and my car was made(Van Nuys factory) same week
smile.gif

The Build Sheet should include David Hasselhoff. I hear he's not doing anything these days. Should be available to drive it around for you.

Ya his "Time" has passed since Baywatch. But I'm sure he's doing much more fun things then you are
13.gif

Dave

My sister and her family always bought them - for us, they are a bit long and we have bought Yukon and Tahoe - have a 2017 4WD Tahoe now. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back