Champion lubricants, anybody knows them?

Hi there!
Today I came across a Champion Syntolube 5w40 on display. Doing some research I first found that it has nothing to do with the Federal-Mogul Champion Brand. This one is based in Belgium and is an oil brand from Wolf Oil Corp. Apparently they are a supplier for GM Europe.

Here is the spec sheet of the oil I saw: Specs

What do you think?

Right now I'm using Mobil Delvac 1 in my Saab 9-5, but if this oil is any good and cheap, I could give it a try.

Originally Posted By: oravla
Hi there!
Today I came across a Champion Syntolube 5w40 on display. Doing some research I first found that it has nothing to do with the Federal-Mogul Champion Brand. This one is based in Belgium and is an oil brand from Wolf Oil Corp. Apparently they are a supplier for GM Europe.

Here is the spec sheet of the oil I saw: Specs

What do you think?

Right now I'm using Mobil Delvac 1 in my Saab 9-5, but if this oil is any good and cheap, I could give it a try.

According to the site I came across they make the Federal Mogul Champion brand additives.

Hey Guys,

I know this is a old post but just to let you know, I am using WOLF LUBES in my 2008 Volvo XC90 3.2AWD. I decided to use them because here in my country the Volvo Dealer is using that oil.

I just recently use it to flush my ATF Transmission Fluid and also using 5W-30 Synthetic Oil on my Wife Toyota Prado 2.7 Gasoline Engine, my Son Kia Sportage Gasoline Engine....

Also using same brand 5W-40 Wolf Vitaltech on our Mercedes Benz Sprinter 413 Diesel Engine.......... Also just a few weeks ago I replace the Transmission and Differential fluids on this car too.

I am buying all these oils at the distribuitor so I am getting good prices;)

Here in my country there is no way to make a oil analisis so I can't give you more info.

Rgds

Isaac

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20200714-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20200714-WA0004.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 85