Caught sale on Rock Auto-Rear pads

Was going through some options on RA and saw Back/Arnley sale for my BMW E90. BA sells either Textar or Jurid. I have upgraded Brembo brakes and these were $17 for set!!! Got three sets. It should last next 200-250k :)

IMG_2982.jpeg

How are the upgraded brakes doing? Did you do the front and rear? I don't remember? Any noticeable change on street or track?

That's like buying all the toilet paper during the pandemic or a storm. You didn't need 3 sets and somebody else could have needed those. I'm just giving you a hard time! Nice score!

I put $17F/$12R semi metallic pads on the Brembos on my CTS-V after the dealer quoted $1800. I didn’t track it, and after bedding, they worked great. I currently have an ATS-V and put factory Brembo rotors and pads on it. Have you ever noticed how bad the breaking is with Brembos until the pads bed a little? On both cars the brakes were shockingly weak for a few 100 miles, but they were phenomenal after that. I’ve never really experienced that on other cars. Maybe performance cars offer less power assist, so I feel it more.

Back