Castrol : Synthetic Oil Quality Shipped to USA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Go Gokham!

He and others like Overkill, Mola' and Shannow are def' an asset to this board and one of the reasons I finally decided to join it (officially) after lurking for some time. 🤘

Yes, and even with some co-ventures they still have heritage products from heritage facilities. There is Chevron, but there is ChevonPhillips, and there is still Phillips 66 that claims it makes Grp III using state-of-the-art all-hydroprocessed technology

whereas XOM says milder hydrocracking to make the EHC Grp II+ lineup …

Originally Posted by ka9mnx
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Go Gokham!

He and others like Overkill, Mola' and Shannow are def' an asset to this board and one of the reasons I finally decided to join it (officially) after lurking for some time. 🤘

He is one of the reasons Shannow doesn't come around any more.

Well, that may be so (I'll have to take your word for it) but it doesn't change the underlying fact that both bring a ton of knowledge... when either chooses to be active on the board that is. But I get it, sometimes users clash. I've already got a short list of people on "block" myself.

Last edited:

No, that's not true. In fact if it were true, I would feel bad about myself. Neither of us comes around much anymore because after a while you have only so much to say about motor oil, as you're repeating yourself and people still ask the same questions almost everyday, and we have our own lives. I had taken a long break but came back because I felt like it, and I will probably take another long break.

Originally Posted by Gokhan

No, that's not true. In fact if it were true, I would feel bad about myself. Neither of us comes around much anymore because after a while you have only so much to say about motor oil, as you're repeating yourself and people still ask the same questions almost everyday, and we have our own lives. I had taken a long break but came back because I felt like it, and I will probably take another long break.

Agree and I see your point and I only said "one" of the reasons.

But it's not even "one" if the reasons. Either way it's nice to hear "bad blood" isn't keeping either from being on the board as I appreciate both of their knowledge they bring. I do know Shannow is going through some stuff right now which is more important than rehashing oil talk. He'll be back I'm sure just like Gokhan said he took a break. ðŸ‘

But it's not even "one" if the reasons.

You haven't been here long enough to know the history. Enough said. Moving on.

But it's not even "one" if the reasons. Either way it's nice to hear "bad blood" isn't keeping either from being on the board as I appreciate both of their knowledge they bring. I do know Shannow is going through some stuff right now which is more important than rehashing oil talk. He'll be back I'm sure just like Gokhan said he took a break. ðŸ‘

I agree MH... Very well stated.

Gokhan: I find your posts to be very informative...I hope you keep posting...same goes for Shannow. Differences of opinion are how we learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back