Castrol and NASCAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, i think Steve parks #1 pennzoil monte carlo is one of the best looking nascar stock cars from that era, possibly in the sanctions history. The 90's had some killer paint schemes and the most memorable personalities.

Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic, just reminiscing about a different time.

You're right about that Castrol Chevy. The paint scheme was predominantly black and white. Good looking car. Another great one was Todd bodines Busch series Phillips 66 Chevy from around 99-00.

Here's the best looking race car ever!!!
Wild Bill the "King of Speed"

F5283805-EF46-457B-AB3E-71E0872457E3.jpeg

Gee, really - Zee, I'll remember your tip next time to MARK sarcasm with a kiddie face so these masters of the obvious don't feel the need

Originally Posted by 4WD
Gee, really - Zee, I'll remember your tip next time to MARK sarcasm with a kiddie face so these masters of the obvious don't feel the need

🤔🤔🤔

What you talkin about Willis ?

Originally Posted by Red91
Personally, i think Steve parks #1 pennzoil monte carlo is one of the best looking nascar stock cars from that era, possibly in the sanctions history. The 90's had some killer paint schemes and the most memorable personalities.

Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic, just reminiscing about a different time.

You're right about that Castrol Chevy. The paint scheme was predominantly black and white. Good looking car. Another great one was Todd bodines Busch series Phillips 66 Chevy from around 99-00.

Honorable mention goes to Dan Gurney's livery he ran with PJ Jones in Champcar in the mid-late 90's.
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by kstanf150
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Well for a while in the mid 2000's Ford had a BP logo on the gas caps. They stopped around when the oil rig let go in the Gulf of Mexico, then eliminated gas caps.

True, my wife's 2008 Escape has the BP logo on the gas cap.

Yep. So does my gf's 07 Mustang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back