Car coasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking to buy some silicone car coaster inserts for the beverage slots in my vehicles. They are as follows:

2017 Toyota Tacoma
2019 Toyota Highlander

My question would be if anyone knows the diameter of the cup holders for these vehicles or where I could find that information. Measuring the best I can, my results are as follows.

Tacoma - 2.75"
Highlander - 3.5"

This is measuring old school with a tape measure (at the bottom) as the cup holders appear to taper off from top to bottom and I have nothing to measure with going that far down..

Any ideas or opinions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

You could make a couple templates out of card board with a compass and scissors to confirm your measurements.

Use a hole saw kit or keep trying cylinders that you can measure externally. A roll of tape is ideal, just get a cheap one from the dollar store.

Cutting cardboard while a good idea would be a bit of a pain in the keister, there are plenty of cylinders around the house and they don't have to fit perfectly.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by maxdustington
Use a hole saw kit or keep trying cylinders that you can measure externally. A roll of tape is ideal, just get a cheap one from the dollar store.

Cutting cardboard while a good idea would be a bit of a pain in the keister, there are plenty of cylinders around the house and they don't have to fit perfectly.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe a can of soup would be perfect. 2.75" seems the standard size they sell on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back