Not open for further replies.

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stay tuned for more.

Dyno is next Friday.
smile.gif

The difference in the lifter valley cover is the new one is non DOD/AFM, you can see all the channels in the old one for shutting down cylinders.

Originally Posted by Skippy722
Can't wait for dyno results!

[Linked Image]

I went with a smaller cam then I originally wanted as my wife and kid will drive it from time to time.

Should still make just over 400 to the wheels. We will see.

Originally Posted by ls1mike

I went with a smaller cam then I originally wanted as my wife and kid will drive it from time to time.

I don't care what anyone says... 400 is a very healthy number.

Also...
[Linked Image]

Oh gawd those are pics that should be in an art museum! Pretty simple to get the kind of HP your after. Good luck!

The LS is so easy to work on, so efficient, so much goodness.
People have them in everything from BMW to Lexus to Subaru.

There is reason a why. Cheap, easy to maintain, gobs of power easy and reliable.

Originally Posted by Skippy722
Originally Posted by ls1mike

I don't care what anyone says... 400 is a very healthy number.

Also...
[Linked Image]

And oh yes...chop chop chop. My favorite.

Are you going to clean carbon off pistons? How does the valves look? Might as well clean carbon on those also. At least we can see Mobil 1 effectiveness.

Here is my synopsis of the ls plant mike. My buddies and I all started motorheading small block bow ties in the mid late 70's if you were lucky enough to find a set of double humpers it was a (.........) good day! If you were THE one to find a set of angle plug heads YOU were king (........) ! Hopefully you could sell enough (.....) to come up with the cash before they were gone.
Now my buddies and I run dual planes and either TBI or carbs on these and you can look into the throat of a dual plane with stock cathedral heads and a good portion of the top of the valve surface is visable..
these are unbelievable platforms and there were millions of them made. It's going to be a long long run before these are exhausted!

Originally Posted by tiger862
Are you going to clean carbon off pistons? How does the valves look? Might as well clean carbon on those also. At least we can see Mobil 1 effectiveness.

No.
I need to give the Ford and Import guys a chance.

In reality it isn't hurting anything and they will look like that in a few thousand miles anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back